AATM is to work closely with various Associations/ Societies of member countries and AATM members for manpower development to achieve highest standard in blood transfusion services (BTS). Manpower development/ exchange will be at the level of doctors, technologists and blood donor motivators keeping in view diverse socio-economic, medical conditions in member countries.
1. AATM is hoping to work with international organizations like WHO regional offices, SAARC and ASEAN in conducting manpower development program, technical up-gradation, advocacy campaign to propagate message of voluntary blood donation and safe blood transfusion.
2. Regular organization of CME, workshop and seminars, especially on quality management program (QMP), through local chapters of Association for development manpower and quality standard at grass root level.
3. To develop a Regional External Quality Assessment System among member countries with the help of international agencies.
4. To offer consultancy to local governments in improving the technical up-gradation and implementation of quality standard of BTS.
5. To start accreditation program of BTS in member countries with the help of international organizations to bring uniform safety standard for safe blood transfusion.